Energy efficiency is about saving money and conserving the power supplies that help keep our lights on. Wyoming’s electric cooperatives offer numerous tips and programs to help their member-owners use energy more wisely. Click on the map to see what resources your local co-op offers.
- Big Horn Electric Company
- Bridger Valley Electric Association
- Carbon Power & Light, Inc.
- Garland Light & Power Co.
- High Plains Power, Inc.
- High West Energy, Inc.
- Lower Valley Energy
- Niobrara Electric Association, Inc.
- Powder River Energy Corporation
- Wheatland Rural Electric Association
- Wyrulec Company