The WREA Suppliers Group is made up of vendors that provide services and equipment to the Wyoming cooperatives.
Member benefits include:
- Promotional and networking opportunities with Wyoming cooperatives and other suppliers
- Access to annual meetings and events, including:
- Office Managers and Operations Managers
Spring Meeting – April
- In Casper – Includes Suppliers Group annual meeting and vendor exhibits
- Managers Group Summer Meeting – August
- Location varies – Includes Suppliers Group sponsored dinner and a golf scramble
- Cody Hotline Training School – August
- In Cody – Includes golf tournament (in Powell) and vendor exhibits
- WREA Annual Meeting – September
- Location varies – Includes Suppliers Group Hospitality Hour at Banquet, ACRE Tournament of Champions, and a golf tournament
- A listing in the annual WREA Directory, including: company, contact name, phone, and e-mail contact (if signed up before the Thanksgiving of the previous year).
Dar Hackworth Lineman Scholarship
In 2006, the WREA Suppliers Group created the Dar Hackworth Lineman Scholarship for the purpose of supporting a Wyoming student’s education to become a lineman.
Click here to print the membership form.
Membership cost is $200 per year.
If you have any questions, email email@example.com,
or call 307-634-0727.